Here is a list of resources that can be useful for learning Norwegian:
Learn Norwegian Naturally
- This website.
- Learn Norwegian Naturally’s YouTube channel.
- Learn Norwegian Naturally’s Facebook page.
- Watch Norwegian television. Here is a list of all available programs on NRK (Norway’s official television channel) if you live outside of Norway. If you live in Norway, you can watch all of NRK’s programs here. If you want to watch television programs for kids, take a look here (you can watch those programs in foreign countries as well).
- Here are some of the most famous newspapers in Norway: VG, Aftenposten, Dagbladet and Dagens Næringsliv.
- Klar Tale is a Norwegian news site where you can hear an automated voice read all the articles for you. Just click on Start at the top after Opplesning.
Here are some Norwegian Youtube-channels where they are speaking Norwegian in their videos + other channels that teach Norwegian.
- NTNU’s Norwegian on the Web.
- Here’s a site, called Verbling, where you can practice oral Norwegian with native speakers (don’t know how many Norwegian users there are, but you may try).
- Practice nynorsk with Språkrådet’s exercises here.
- Practice Norwegian with NorwegianClass101.com (affiliate link).
What resources do you use to learn Norwegian? Any recommendations?